In the region’s very first interactive virtual live concert, audiences get to interact with a titan-sized ShiGGa Shay, as well as be transported to fantastical 360° environments in the digital realm.
Here are 5 interesting facts about the region’s first of its kind interactive virtual live concert:
- Everything was built from scratch, from the character avatars to the different performance environments.
- The virtual concert was built on the Unity game engine.
- ShiGGa Shay put on a Rokoko smart suit pro for motion capture and face tracking.
- The preparations took a month and a half to complete. There were a lot of trial runs to ensure that bugs were fixed before the concert went live.
- ShiGGa Shay put in up to 18 hours of rehearsals to prepare for his concert.
ShiGGa Shay’s virtual concert will premiere on TechStorm, the exclusive Official Media Partner, on 19 Oct, Mon 8:30pm (SG/MAL) | 7:30pm (JKT/BKK) | 6pm (SL).