- Assist sales department and sales team with all sales department needs, run reports for Management, participate and attend sales calls
- Coordinating the sales team schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Handle the processing of all orders including and not limited to media schedule, material management, deal fulfilment with accuracy and timeliness
- Responding to customer feedback and give after-sales support when requested. Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- People-oriented to initiate, manage, develop relationships with direct clients & brands, and correspond in an accurate and timely manner as directed.
- Support sales in identifying new revenue opportunities by researching market trends
- Support sales team in identifying and sharing best practices across the territories (e.g. advertising regulatory updates)
- Over 5 years of working experience across a minimum 2 territories
- Bachelor’s degree or above, strong written and spoken skills in English language plus one Asian vernacular
- Must be ambitious, goal-driven, go-getter with proven tangible results and negotiation abilities
- Experience managing own workload and willing to do things differently in a Start-Up work culture
- Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Singapore residents and PR holders.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org