We are Asia’s rising star in media, entertainment, and Esports; with our very own zero-to-hero story to tell. TechStorm gained meteoric traction across 11 markets in Southeast Asia, Greater China, and South Asia reaching 90 million aggregate fans on over 120 platform partners just north of 2 years. We are here to champion the dreams and aspirations of Asian Esports, gaming, and tech heroes to a truly global audience and we are just getting started.
As we embark on our latest expansion, we are seeking experienced, ambitious and committed team who are passionate and knowledgeable to build scale and traction.
Content Producer (Digital content, Promos and Long Form)
Available – 4 positions each for Digital content, Promo and Long Form
- Develop international and Asian relevant production concepts, script draft, timelines, for in-house Studio TV programmes and drive production from start to finished production
- In-studio news production, shooting experience a must
- Strong storytelling skills, animation/motion graphics, video production, creativity, detailed in project management
- Some prior experience with OB production trucks preferred
- Be mature enough to manage multiple deadlines, tight budgets working professionally with other peer members in the team.
- Proficient in motion graphics, animation, sound and video editing software including but not limited to: Final Cut, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Flash, Photoshop, AV & lighting equipment
- Create and craft outline, write and drive production from start to finished production
- Create, manage and set timelines for all production
- Detailed documentation for TV shows, rundown, production schedules and scripts
- Set and review budgets and expenditure based on management given annual budgets, must conform to budgetary restrictions
- Professional sourcing, negotiate 3rd party contracts with vendors, partners across Asia
- Esports, gaming and tech innovations
- Must be social media trend savvy with cross over production for both broadcast and digital
- To manage multiple deadlines, tight budgets working professionally with other peer members in the team
- Minimum 5 years with multinational media companies of no less than 100 headcount size.
- Minimum university degree with a passion for content.
- Demonstrable strong written and spoken skills in English language plus one spoken Asian vernacular language is a must.
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.
Send your CV to email@example.com