We are Asia’s rising star in media, entertainment and Esports; with our very own zero-to-hero story to tell. TechStorm gained meteoric traction across 10 markets in Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia reaching 73 million aggregate fans on 110 platform partners just north of 2 years. We are here to champion the dreams and aspirations of Asian Esports, gaming and tech heroes to a truly global audience and we are just getting started.
As we embark on our latest expansion, we are seeking experienced, ambitious and committed team who are passionate and knowledgeable to build scale and traction.
Digital Marketing Manager
Available – 1 position
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Grow our social media presence across all digital channels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in
a) SEO and SEM
b) Paid Social Media Advertising
c) Email marketing
d) Mobile Marketing
- Knowledge of the tools such as:
c) Facebook Insights
d) Twitter analytics
e) Google analytics
- Basic design skills, with experience in using the following or similar:
a) Adobe Photoshop/GIMP/Canva
b) Adobe Illustrator.
c) Adobe PageMaker
- Proven track record of good project management skills, KPIs delivered
- Business or Marketing degree or equivalent strong written and spoken skills in English language plus one Asian vernacular
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.
Send your CV to email@example.com