We are Asia’s rising star in media, entertainment and Esports; with our very own zero-to-hero story to tell. TechStorm gained meteoric traction across 10 markets in Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia reaching 73 million aggregate fans on 110 platform partners just north of 2 years. We are here to champion the dreams and aspirations of Asian Esports, gaming and tech heroes to a truly global audience and we are just getting started.
As we embark on our newest venture into the NFT space, we are seeking experienced, ambitious and committed team who are passionate and knowledgeable in this emerging space to build scale and traction.
Title: Discord/Twitter Business Community Managers
Available – 3 positions
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, self-starter and creative problem solver with top-notch communication skills backed by solid hands-on experience in social and digital space around Discord and Twitter.
Role & Job Responsibilities
- Proven interest in NFT space, self-start, implement and manage a community of influencers and talents in social or esports or related sectors
- Proven social communications that is round-the-clock on Discord, Twitter and Telegram
- Work fast to create innovative activations to drive social communities from ground-up “0” to 100,000 in 8 weeks
- Manage regular communications internally across departments and externally with talents, communities and influencers via email, messages and social channels
- Glued on 24/7 on the latest community platform trends, best social practices and NFT trends
- Collaborate with internal Teams and other stakeholders to deliver on business targets
- Monitor talent performance, engagement and take action to optimize content
- Swift and clever communications with fans, influencers and other partners/collaborators, to increase top line community numbers and NFT new drop success
Must-have skills & Qualifications
- University education with a strength in English language plus a must-have Asian language vernacular
- Minimum 5 -7 years’ hands-on experience with business development, community building and managing crypto communities
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience with NFTs or crypto
- Must have excellent knowledge of email best practices
- Hands-on experience with Discord
- Experience with digital and in-person event planning a plus
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Must have excellent multitasking skills
- Must be a creative problem-solver
- Good Team player
- Good time-management skills, fast worker
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Coding skills is preferred
How to apply:
Send your CV that matches above experience to firstname.lastname@example.org Your CV must have
- Link to your twitter (if you’re active there)
- Tell us about your experience managing another Discord community
- What are your favourite Discord communities that you’re a part of?
- What are some of your favourite NFT projects? And why?
- Send us some of your favourite 10/10 blockchain/crypto/NFT memes
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.