We are Asia’s rising star in media, entertainment and Esports; with our very own zero-to-hero story to tell. TechStorm gained meteoric traction across 11 markets in Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia reaching 90 million aggregate fans on over 120 platform partners just north of 2 years. We are here to champion the dreams and aspirations of Asian Esports, gaming and tech heroes to a truly global audience and we are just getting started.
As we embark on our latest expansion, we are seeking experienced, ambitious and committed team who are passionate and knowledgeable to build scale and traction.
Available – 4 positions
- Develop international and Asian relevant story telling in the form of written news, game reviews, player interviews covering hot trends and topics across Esports, games, tech innovations gadgets.
- Create and craft story calendar, write from start to finished articles
- Detailed documentation for story calendar schedules and interview transcripts
- Create, manage and set timelines for all editorials
- Story sourcing, perform in-depth due diligence, research for all stories to authenticate the background checks
- Connect to major Esports, gaming tech companies, stakeholders and community across Asia to deliver their press announcements to the company
- Must have a passion for Esports, gaming and tech innovations
- Must be social media trend savvy with cross over skills from editorial and digital
- Minimum 7 years’ direct working experience as an Editorial Writer in Esports, gaming or news environment in multinational media companies of no less than 100 headcount size
- Have working experience cross borders and business cultures
- Must be a proactive self-starter, be mature enough to manage multiple deadlines, tight budgets working with other peer members in the team.
- Strong internal and external communication skills to interface with partners and clients.
- Strong storytelling skills is a must, must be creative and detailed in project management, some experience in social media, some basic frontend coding skills will be ideal.
- Must have strong facility and familiarity with Mac Platforms and MS Office
- Must be prepared for some travel to attend press launches and will include working on weekends/holidays
- Must be highly motivated, proactive in learning and a self-starter with high energy and team spirit
- Can multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of good project story management skills, KPIs delivered
- Media or Marketing degree or equivalent strong written and spoken skills in English language plus one Asian vernacular
- Bilingual skills are mandatory
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org