We are Asia’s rising star in media, entertainment and Esports; with our very own zero-to-hero story to tell. TechStorm gained meteoric traction across 11 markets in Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia reaching 90 million aggregate fans on over 120 platform partners just north of 2 years. We are here to champion the dreams and aspirations of Asian Esports, gaming and tech heroes to a truly global audience and we are just getting started.
As we embark on our latest expansion, we are seeking experienced, ambitious and committed team who are passionate and knowledgeable to build scale and traction.
Esports Marketing & Partnership Manager
Available – 2 positions
Join TechStorm in a newly created role of Esports Marketing & Partnership Manager to drive our brand further to 100 million esports and tech fans across the world. Be part of a vibrant start-up culture that is driven by passion to impact the world of Asian esports to a global audience.
- Work with Esports Business Lead to identify, plan, roadmap and execute flawlessly key esports partnerships on a regional basis across Asia and US markets
- Proactive in identifying, working with esports, gaming influencers, agencies, teams across esports sector
- People-oriented to initiate, manage, develop relationships with stakeholders
- Spearhead new initiatives, partnership ideas and ability to see-through flawless execution of campaigns
- Work laterally across departments of content, production, sales and marketing teams to drive measurable and quantifiable bottom lines
- Be responsible for KPIs on campaign and partnership results
- Continuous update of internal teams on new trends, industry knowledge of esports sector globally, insights such as hottest titles, trends, players, teams, others.
- Minimum 7 years’ direct marketing and partnership of events experience in related industries of Esports, gaming or media, working in companies of no less than 100 headcount size
- Have working experience across a minimum 2 to 3 different countries
- Must work well under stringent lead times
- Direct, hands-on experience in social media planning, digital marketing with SEO/SEM campaign experience both planning and flawless execution
- Be proactive in researching and updating connections contacts in the esports, gaming networks
- Proven track record of good project management skills, KPIs delivered on marketing campaigns and hands-on social video content creation and delivery
- Communications, marketing, media degree or equivalent strong written and spoken skills in English language plus one Asian vernacular
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international startup culture with business travels across 10 markets. Send your CV to email@example.com