We are Asia’s rising star in media, entertainment and Esports; with our very own zero-to-hero story to tell. TechStorm gained meteoric traction across 11 markets in Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia reaching 90 million aggregate fans on over 120 platform partners just north of 2 years. We are here to champion the dreams and aspirations of Asian Esports, gaming and tech heroes to a truly global audience and we are just getting started.
As we embark on our latest expansion, we are seeking experienced, ambitious and committed team who are passionate and knowledgeable to build scale and traction.
Title: Artiste/Talent Manager
Available – 1 position
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, self-starter and creative problem solver with top-notch business and management skills backed by solid hands-on experience in people management, talent or influencer space with solid contact network.
Role & Job Responsibilities
- Proven track record in current roles managing celebrities or artistes or influencers in TV, Video, Advertising or Social media space, self-start, implement and manage a community of artistes and talents in social or esports or related sectors
- Proven contact network of contacts, who’s-who in the circle.
- Work fast to create campaign ideas and grow the artistes/talent pool from ground-up “0”
- Manage regular communications internally across departments and externally with talents, communities and influencers via email, messages and social channels
- Glued on 24/7 on the latest media trends, best social practices
- Collaborate with internal Teams and other stakeholders to deliver on business targets
- Monitor talent performance, engagement and take action to improve results
- Constant communications with sponsors, brands, artistes, talents and casting crew to increase top line business targets and quantifiable success
Must-have skills & Qualifications
- University education with a strength in English language plus a must-have Asian language vernacular
- University education with a major in Business or Law is preferred
- Minimum 7 to 10 years’ hands-on experience with business development, artiste management and or influencer management companies
- Must have excellent knowledge of email best practices
- Must work professionally and articulate to communicate across all levels
- Experience with in-person event planning a plus
- Must have excellent multitasking skills
- Must be a creative problem-solver
- Good Team player
- Good time-management skills, fast worker
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Must work in a similar multi-national company with company strength of no less than 500 persons in the regional office
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.
Send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org