- Responsible on the negotiations and other business affairs, production-related tasks such as video/photoshoots and performances while ensuring our artists are presented in the best light possible.
- Liaising with clients & artists for execution of new business and artist management deals
- Communicate deliverables and timelines with Artist regarding their engagements
- Responsible with engagements for Artists on location (events, performances, shoots, etc.)
- Lead on the quotations drafting, agreements & other admin matters (incl. liaising with finance for invoicing and payment processes)
- Manage the regular checking of Artist’s inboxes
- Lead brainstorming and pitch deck building for new business
- Setup social campaign strategies for all markets and assisting in creation of guidelines and methodologies for Marketing teams to follow, enabling exceptional social media campaigns.
- Lead influence marketing strategies and guidelines for the region.
- Serve as a person of contact for cross-functional teams for all things social strategy and influencer marketing, managing, and streamlining relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Assist in refining and improving team processes to build most effective campaigns
- Share in-depth learnings cross-functionally and cross-regionally, being an ambassador for team’s work internally and gather expert examples internally and externally to help inspire the teams to create exceptional work.
- Responsible for driving measurement, analysis, and testing initiatives supporting global and regional marketing programs.
- Directly analyze large data sets, and design and perform statistical analyses that continuously improve our process efficiency and campaign impact.
- Manage the underlying data, align on key metrics/methodologies and generate insights that enable marketers to develop valuable, highly effective programs.
- Responsible for the development and execution of strategies and campaigns
- Lead the search for decent influencers suitable for the company niche
- Manage and build strong relationships with social media influencers
- Assist in the attendance of events to develop networking and brand awareness
- Responsible on content including the development of ideas, writing and creating it.
- Lead on the performance of a comparative analysis of the achievements and ROI (including competitors);
- Responsible of the research of the target audience, closest competitors, experts.
- Looking for new approaches of how to improve campaigns
- Following the latest trends in marketing trends, technology, etc.
- Cooperate with the marketing team for more effective coordination and introduction of campaigns on different platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of hands-on experience in similar roles managing artistes, talent or influencers in the past.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in social media industries/campaigns for global consumer brands
- Experience running campaigns and projects with creative and media agencies with a focus on social including driving earned and paid conversion on social media
- Experience with digital and traditional media analytics and paid social measurement
- Experience with social data tools (e.g., Brandwatch, Listenfirst)
- Creative and branding strategy expertise for big tech brands
- Must work in a similar multi-national company with company strength of no less than 500 persons in the regional office
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with exposure across 10 markets.
Send your CV directly to HR firstname.lastname@example.org