We are Asia’s rising star in media, entertainment and Esports; with our very own zero-to-hero story to tell. TechStorm gained meteoric traction across 10 markets in Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia reaching 73 million aggregate fans on 110 platform partners just north of 2 years. We are here to champion the dreams and aspirations of Asian Esports, gaming and tech heroes to a truly global audience and we are just getting started.
As we embark on our latest expansion, we are seeking experienced, ambitious and committed team who are passionate and knowledgeable to build scale and traction.
Available – 1 position
- Ready to develop existing skills and take on new ones to help deliver on design requirements.
- Conceptualise and deliver attractive and effective designs across all media, including social media & broadcast and clients.
- To work closely with the Creative Team and Marketing Team on a range of ambitious and innovative projects to conceptualise and execute a multitude of creative assets.
- Collaborating with marketing team to create various content including static ads, banners, GIFs, Instagram posts, etc.
- To produce attractive and effective designs for all media; social media & broadcast.
- Communication is a big part of the job, he/she must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of current trends
- Assisting and taking part in other creative areas such as photo/video shoots, simple editing, retouching to support many projects underway.
- Understand the design idea, project requirements and concepts.
- Pitch creative and unique ideas for design projects.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Junior Designer with a good portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Demonstrable strong written and spoken skills in English language plus one spoken Asian vernacular language is a plus.
- Good working attitude, strong willingness to adapt and learn on the go.
- Organised and have a keen eye for detail.
- Reliable, independent and a good team player.
- Able to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
- Knowledge of social media is a plus.
- Experience in broadcast media industry is a plus.
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Creativity thinking
- Good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft office
- Proficient in After Effect is a plus
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities. Send your CV to email@example.com