- Ready to develop existing skills and take on new ones to help deliver on design requirements.
- Conceptualise and deliver attractive and effective designs across all media, including social media & broadcast and clients.
- To work closely with the Creative Team and Marketing Team on a range of ambitious and innovative projects to conceptualise and execute a multitude of creative assets.
- Collaborating with marketing team to create various content including static ads, banners, GIFs, Instagram posts, etc.
- To produce attractive and effective designs for all media; social media & broadcast.
- Communication is a big part of the job, he/she must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of current trends
- Assisting and taking part in other creative areas such as photo/video shoots, simple editing, retouching to support many projects underway.
- Understand the design idea, project requirements and concepts.
- Pitch creative and unique ideas for design projects.
- Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Junior Designer with a good portfolio of past design and creative projects.
- Demonstrable strong written and spoken skills in English language plus one spoken Asian vernacular language is a plus.
- Good working attitude, strong willingness to adapt and learn on the go.
- Organised and have a keen eye for detail.
- Reliable, independent and a good team player.
- Able to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
- Knowledge of social media is a plus.
- Experience in broadcast media industry is a plus.
- Good command over design techniques and visual elements.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Creativity thinking
- Good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft office
- Proficient in After Effect is a plus
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.
Send your CV to email@example.com