We are Asia’s rising star in media, entertainment and Esports; with our very own zero-to-hero story to tell. TechStorm gained meteoric traction across 11 markets in Southeast Asia, Greater China and South Asia reaching 90 million aggregate fans on over 120 platform partners just north of 2 years. We are here to champion the dreams and aspirations of Asian Esports, gaming and tech heroes to a truly global audience and we are just getting started.
As we embark on our latest expansion, we are seeking experienced, ambitious and committed team who are passionate and knowledgeable to build scale and traction.
Title: Junior Legal Counsel 3-5 PQE (IP, Media, Crypto)
Available – 1 position
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, self-starter, meticulous and creative problem solver. Take ownership in delivering, demonstrated strong commercial acumen in media, IP related work with an interest in tech, NFT, crypto space.
Role & Job Responsibilities
- Draft, negotiate, and review all operational and commercial contracts across the Asia Pacific region and US, Europe jurisdictions
- Advise business stakeholders on a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance topics
- Identify and manage risk and liability face by the business in their areas of operations on Intellectual Property, media rights, tech practice and other commercial aspects
- Play the role of a strong legal business partner to help business team achieve commercial objectives
- Ensure compliance to relevant IP, Data protection and privacy laws in the Asia Pacific region and US, Europe jurisdictions
- Handle all disputes matters as and when they come up, devise winning strategies with or without external support
Must-have skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law LLB or equivalent
- Minimum Bar qualification (Minimum 3 PQE)
- Mixed of general corporate commercial in-house as well as private practice experience
- Working knowledge of legal and regulatory knowledge
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills.
- Adaptable and interested in working with complex technologies.
- Strong communicator in English language
- Prior experience in media related or tech related or consumer goods, services companies will be well regarded
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.
Send your CV to email@example.com