- Responsible for the sales responsibilities to grow the affiliate business revenue footprints across Asia.
- Manage all aspects of gathering business and optimizing content and channel distribution sales to local and regional operators in digital, linear & non-linear platforms.
- Proactively source distribution with new players to pursue aggressive growth targets and to drive commercial sales revenues.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and develop and establish relationships with new prospects.
- Responsible for hitting the distribution revenue goals established by the company.
- Work on special projects and presentations for executive management.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of working experience, preferably in broadcasting media industry and/or content sales.
- Must have an understanding of affiliate or commercial agreements and experience with substantive deal negotiation.
- Excellent social and communication skills in English, with minimum 1 or 2 other Asian or European languages on verbal and written language proficiency.
- Must be ambitious, goal-driven, go-getter with proven tangible results, a high work ethic and willing to do things differently in a Start-Up work culture.
- Highly organized, collaborative self-starter with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.
Send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org