This role will create, build and own the operational processes around Client’s marketing content management and social syndication. The Content Operations role will be instrumental in ensuring that the content they create is maintained, managed and syndicated.
Job Description & Requirements
• Manage Playout partner, Vendors, Business affiliates/operators
• Daily uploading/downloading of broadcast materials/production materials
• Support Creative/Production teams in Studio Production and Post Production
• Project Management in new business/projects
• Assign for ad-hoc special projects [e.g., LIVE events/coverage]
• Minimum 3 years’ related experience is required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to work creatively
- A technical and analytical background.
- Experience within the gaming industry a very strong plus
- Demonstrable strong written and spoken skills in English language plus one spoken Asian vernacular language is a must
• Broadcast Media
• Media Production
• Information Technology
Qualification: Polytechnic Diploma
Field of Study: Electrical & Electronics Engineering n.e.c.
Successful candidates can look forward to a vibrant international start-up culture with huge upside in career growth, career development opportunities.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Singapore residents and PR holders. Send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org