By participating in TechStorm’s September Online Newsletter Quiz, the participant agrees to fully abide by the Terms and Conditions stated below.
1. This Contest shall commence on 1 Sept 2021 at 17:00 hrs (Singapore time) and ends on 14 Sept 2021 at 23:59 hours (Singapore time), both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”).
2. Contest is open to the general public residing in Singapore only, aged 18 years old and above, other than shareholders, employees of TechStorm and their immediate families.
3. To enter TechStorm’s September Online Newsletter Quiz, you must:
i. Complete the 2 questions; and
ii. Provide your name and email address on the online registration form
4. On submission of your completed entry:
i. You consent to your email address being added to TechStorm’s e-Newsletter database and periodically will be sent newsletters from TechStorm. For the avoidance of doubt, your email address will not be displayed or used for any other purpose; and
Ii. You will automatically be bound by these T&Cs
5. Entry into the Quiz is free.
6. All entries must be received by 11:59pm (GMT+8) on 14 Sept. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted.
7. Only 1 (one) entry per email address will be considered. Entries that are incomplete or corrupted will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted by TechStorm for corrupted entries.
8. Three participants will be chosen to receive a prize. The prize for the Quiz is a SGD$10 Grab Gift Card. No cash alternative will be offered or change given.
9. To be eligible to receive the prize, entrants must achieve a score of 100% in the Quiz. In the event multiple entrants tie for the prizes for the Quiz, those entrants will be entered into a draw. The winners will be the first entries drawn at random by an authorised representative of TechStorm.
10. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or benefits in kind such as gift vouchers. The prizes are non-transferable.
11. In the unlikely event that no entries are received before the closing date the prizes will not be awarded.
12. The winners of the Quiz will be notified by email after the closing date.
13. TechStorm reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
15. By participating in this Contest, you agree: (i) to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless TechStorm from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (a) participation of the participant in this Contest or (b) participation of the participant in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)); (ii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (iv) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs; and (v) to the extent permitted by law, to completely release TechStorm from all liability in relation to the Contest. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Contest or the use or redemption of the prize.