Who we are
2 By using the Service and by providing or making available your Content, personal information and such other information about yourself to us, you agree and acknowledge that we may use or release such information to third parties and that you give consent to such use or disclosure for the purposes of providing the Service to you as well as the following purposes:
- create an online account and allowing you to reproduce or store your photographs, images whether in two or three dimensions and other forms of visual depictions;
- identifying and suggesting connections with other users;
- operating and improving our Service;
- understanding you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- responding to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- providing and delivering products and services you request;
- sending you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicating with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us or our selected partners;
- enabling you to communicate with other users; and
- linking or combining it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
- making available such general data without positively identifying yourself or any specific users for the purposes of research, study and compiling statistics
3 You further agree that by providing us with your personal information and/or using the Service, you expressly request to receive and consent to receiving communications and materials from us and such third parties from time to time. These third parties may also collect your personal information while you are using the Service for the purposes as set out above. You understand that through your use of the Service you consent to the collection and use of this information, including the transfer of this information to other countries for storage, processing and use by us. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS, DO NOT PROCEED TO USE THE SERVICE AND YOU MAY, AT ANY TIME CHOOSE TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE ABOVE BY TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE.
5 Personal information subject to the consent of such relevant third parties as mentioned below includes but is not limited to your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses or if you are using a mobile device, hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have disclosed these to us or allow such third parties to disclose this to us), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address), the unique user ID created by us to track your use of our Service and all information we collect when you connect your user account to a social networking service including your name, your social networking service user identification number and/or user name, locale, city, state and country, sex, birth date, email address, profile picture or its URL, and the social networking service user identification numbers for your friends that are also connected to Service, your address and other similar information used to communicate with us and recorded data of all of your interactions via server log files.
6 We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as approved herein by you or as may be required by law or to enforce our rights under these Terms or to our agents or subcontractors for the purposes of rendering the Service to you. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will provide notice to you of such changes from time to time. The changes will be effective when posted.
7 We undertake all reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
8 Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.